[Homeroast] Help with Grandma's Vacuum Pot

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 17:47:55 CDT 2011

Donna, What do you want to know? You will need a Cory glass rod filter in order to brew according to spec, if you don't have one. Also, the rubber gasket must be pliable enough to create a good seal. Here's a link to a youtube clip of someone using some f-word coffee in a Cory (I couldn't bear to watch it). There are links to other vac pot vids too -- maybe you can find one that looks like Grandma's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1AXmzF1f2s
Cheers!
Andy