[Homeroast] Kopi Luak

sci scizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:09:16 CDT 2011

Every time I hear Kopi Luak (which I have never tried, and never will) I
can't help thinking about the "Bucket List." Jack Nicholson's character,
Edward, is a super wealthy, but desperate and empty soul who drinks Kopi
Luwak because it is the most expensive coffee in the world, and he thinks it
is therefore the best. The coffees in the movie are metaphorical symbols of
each man's life. Edward's life is, well, crap, and that's what he drinks.

I'm so glad the script writers got this right.

Thanks for the picts Tom, worth 1000 words.