[Homeroast] Help with Grandma's Vacuum Pot

Donna Andrews andrewsdonnam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:49:41 CDT 2011

I am trying to find out more information on Grandma's Vacuum Pot.  I know
Its a Cory,  There is a DHU on the top pot and DHL on the bottom.  The
bottom pot  has a metal top that says pat pending on the underneath side.
Also,  there is a heating element that has a high and low side on the cord.
I have the original instructions but it does not tell you much other than
how to brew good coffee.  Any help will be appreciated.