[Homeroast] Kopi Luak

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:05:01 CDT 2011

Can we just say "NO" to Kopi? Can this be a Kopi free list? I'm really
fed up with Kopi posts. Mark Prince on CG gets a new
member/poster/scammer from Indo. area far too often and now just locks
the threads. He is even considering finding a way to screen new posts
in the software. Even if we inform about the caging, poor quality and
scams of kopi with no kopi I wonder if we are still perpetuating the
curiosity.  Maybe if a post appears we could just post Tom's link and
leave it at that.

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.
http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/