[Homeroast] Kopi Luak

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:37:43 CDT 2011

Tom,
As I sit here roasting coffee and reading this post of yours I realize how
pissed off I now am over this. I want to thank you for the true last word (
with pictures ) on this coffee and what is going on with it at source. Bry,
I thank you as well for your post here on this which might have led Tom to
posting this.
I will print out the picture of the caged civiet's and pass them out to
customers at my shop to discourage any further interest in the commercial
version of this coffee. The message needs to get back to the perpetrators of
this stupid and cruel practice. When I can I will take the message to them
in person.
Thank you Tom for your work and concern for these animals.
Regards,
Joseph