[Homeroast] Kopi Luak

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:18:23 CDT 2011

"Further off Topic"

"God Sakes"
What kind of animal will they cage next and force feed coffee cherries?

Living in Sasquatch Country "Skamania county Washington" Only county in the
US with two laws on the books making it a crime to harm the beasts,
my crazy friend want's to plant some of my green beans up on some trails and
see if he can come up with a Sashqwalk coffee to market in our little town
and ride on the old '70's history of sightings here.
What a joker....
Joe