[Homeroast] Kopi Luak

Frank Parth frank at fparth.com
Sat Aug 6 14:07:59 CDT 2011

>  Hi All, I've been exprementing with my Hottop for the past few months, and I want to try and roast some Kopi Luak.
> Doesanyone have any experience with the world's most expensive coffee? Thanks.

I fully agree with Bryan. Don't waste your money.

Vietnam has its own version called Weasel Coffee. You can buy it at almost every coffee kiosk or stand in Saigon
orHanoi. It's relatively inexpensive because it hasn't gotten the marketing effort that Kopi Luwak has.

High prices don't mean it's good, only that the marketing people got their hands on it.

Frank Parth