[Homeroast] Anyone else ever notice that no sooner to you bump up your stash...

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Aug 4 19:36:58 CDT 2011

We have been trying to figure out some way to give advance notice,
but honestly sometimes WE don't even know what is ready to go until
the day we launch it. I mean, the coffee can be here, but we have to
start packing and labeling a reasonable amount (we pack enough to
last anywhere from 1-3 days), and that has to wait for the review to
be done, and of course I am the big bottleneck here, because if I
feel I need to do additional roasts, or pull espresso shots etc, that
adds additional time to launch a coffee. Anyway, we feel your pain.
Gaturiri should console you - it is stellar! -Tom

>...than another 94 point coffee shows up. :)  Oh well.  I hope to hear from
>others about how good the Kenya Nyeri AA Gaturiri is.  Happy roasting, to
>all!

-Tom