[Homeroast] changing temperature on Behmor 1600

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:48:14 CDT 2011

Regarding the aluminum foil, I put it on shiny side out and I do cover the
perforated section as much as possible.  On the top perforated section it is
harder to get the foil to stay upright without hitting the spinning drum.

I use 3 pieces of foil.  One to cover the bottom and perforated section.
 Then, one on each side wall.

If I find my photo, I'll send it to you separately.

I just finished roasting 1/2 lb of some ancient Puro Scuro Blend (using P4)
that I found vacuum sealed. I'm working on stash reduction and am almost to
the bottom of the barrel.  I'm sure it will be good!

-Bonnie P.