[Homeroast] international customers and many limitted offerings!

Claus Thøgersen c.thoeg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:44:28 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am one of the active European members. I know that there are other people
living in Europe who are not on the list but use SM for green beans.

to keep down extra costs for shipment, vat, and extra charges we have to
order 40 pounds a standard box size that gives the lowest price for
shipping.
The problem is that it seems as if more and more new coffees from Sm these
days are  very  small only a few bags,  and therefore limitted to 1 maybe 2
pounds. A limit that makes it harder to get these coffees if you order 1 box
for several people, like I do.

If the small size offerings are going to be more prevalent from SM, I would
really like a way to order, but have the order held back at SM so i can add
some of these coffees that are gone a few days after they are posted to
sm.com, and have the package shipped when it has reached the size that makes
the  shipment costs reasonable.

It will of course give the SM staff more work to do, and there should be an
extra charge for such a service, but I would really like to at least have an
opportunity to consider all  these unique coffees.

Claus