[Homeroast] I'm still roasting and reading the list

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:00:20 CDT 2011

Malvene,
Nice auction score on the commercial machine. Is is an Aurelia like mine. We
use in our coffee shop. Real nice work horse. Sept. will be three years in
service. Keep your screens and group gaskets fresh and your pours will sing.

Did you get a nice filter system in place for it? Very important on these
single boilers.
Happy shots to you,,,
Cheers,
Joseph