[Homeroast] Anybody roasting coffee?

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:54:16 CDT 2011

My roasting is way off due to my tearing my epicondilsomething tendon. It gets reattached Thursday.
What I've been doing is either lots of little batches in the behmor or having my recently moved out son come help me with the hot drum and BBQ grill. He gets a cut of the roast and is glad to help for that alone, but we enjoy the time together. :)
I've been pretty unhappy with behmor
Today we just did my recently arrived 2# Yemen Mokkha sana'ani and 2.5# of my costa rica chirriso los chicarones finca Alaska. This, I hope, will hold us for at least a week since we don't know how capable I'll be after surgery.

-kc