[Homeroast] I'm still roasting and reading the list

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:48:19 CDT 2011

I am not roasting.  I am at my sister in laws to get out of North
Alabama.  Got a bit windy up there a couple of days ago.  We are
fortunate.  None of my family or employees got hurt.  But with 70
transmission line down we don't know when the power will be back up.
I am headed back up there at dark thirty in the morning with a
generator to get the office operational again.

Hank