[Homeroast] Vacuum Pot Help!!

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Sat Apr 30 17:44:59 CDT 2011

I've been using cloth filters in my Hario vac pots for over two years now &
have never had problems with them affecting the flavor of my coffees. Simply
rinsing them isn't going to remove the coffee oils so if thats all you do
then I could see why you'd have problems. I soak my filters in a hot
Oxyclean Free solution, rinse well, let dry & have no problems with taste or
odors.

John B.