[Homeroast] I'm still roasting and reading the list

Malvene Lemerick malvene at telus.net
Sat Apr 30 17:27:42 CDT 2011

I don't post much because it is usually  the conversations are too technical
for me but I am always interested in what people have to say. I roast with
the bread machine/ heat gun method. Are there many of us left?  I have a low
tech roasting system but am fortunate enough to have one of the best home
brewing systems. Last year at an auction I picked up a  six month old nouva
simonelli commercial machine I believe it retails for about $7000.
Fortunately we were renovating the kitchen at the time and we were able to
accommodate the required wiring and plumbing needs. I love my coffee. Thanks
Sweet Marias for the great beans and fantastic service. Thanks list for some
great information over the years. Cheers

Malvene