[Homeroast] Vacuum Pot Help!!

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:12:14 CDT 2011

I suggest the problem may be the cloth filter. I found that no matter how
well it is rinsed, it retains a flavor that turns sour after only a couple
of uses. I tried the Cona glass rod and that often resulted in blockage, no
matter what I did. I then purchased the Cona pot and have enjoyed perfect
coffee ever since. Others have had good luck with the glass Cory rod, but I
couldn't find one, hence my purchase of the Cona pot.