[Homeroast] Anybody roasting coffee?

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:28:24 CDT 2011

I'm just roasting as needed anymore.  With all the kiddos and kids, I
need all the caffeine I can get.  And need something to do with the
3gal/day goat milk we're getting.

Roasting between a Java, Ethiopia DP and PNG.  Need another batch
tonight to keep things going and give it some rest.

Jason Brooks
brookswv at gmail.com
http://javajeb.wordpress.com