[Homeroast] Anybody roasting coffee?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:39:38 CDT 2011

MiKe,
yeah not much of the classic discussions.
I'm not sure there's as much manual "time/bt/et,met" home roasting as
in the past. The Behmor has it's own language as do many other off the
shelf unmodified roasters.
I'm just about finished upgrading my monitoring with an Arduino based
system http://code.google.com/p/tc4-shield/  16x4 lcd display with
Time, BT rise/min, BT, ET, and voltage output of the variac. It can
graph on a pc with .csv data files.All for about the same cost as my
first pair of thermocouple units.
 The BT RoR graphs are like looking at a profile under a microscope.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Yakster <yakster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hope to get a roast or two in this weekend.  Caught a human virus-as opposed
> to computer virus-that took me out for a while, but I'm better now.
>
> -Chris
>
> Pecked out on my mobile phone.
> On Apr 29, 2011 5:30 PM, "miKe mcKoffee" <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast