[Homeroast] Anybody roasting coffee?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 19:27:57 CDT 2011

Last six days roasted a bit of coffee, nothing spectacular not our busiest
week but not too shabby for our small operation. (ok six days out of seven
isn't a week but don't plan to roast tomorrow) Only 43 batches totaling
323lb of which 155lb our Flagship Delirium blend rest all kinds of SO's and
a couple other blends. Some greens from Tom (Shrubs) most from other
importers geared more for volume, even our little volume of a Ton every 5 or
6 weeks.

Maybe not exactly "home roasting" but oh well and the list has been deader
than a door nail lately. What happened to people talking about roasting
tweaks, techniques, profiles etc? You know, making beans "sing"! Did all the
serious geeked out on all things coffee coffee roasters move on! Ok, for
most part I have too.

Sad but the List just ain't what it used to be. Not even a good fight in
eons. Hey Ginny, put the gloves on and we'll liven this place up! :)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/