[Homeroast] test

Terry Steig gtsteig at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 19:35:01 CDT 2011

I hope I pass.
Terry

Terry Steig
gtsteig at comcast.net

Notice of Confidentiality:  This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Any distribution, reading, copying or use of the communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee (s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received the email in error, please immediately notify me by email or telephone (206-517-0403), and permanently delete the original and destroy any copies or printouts of this email or attachments.