[Homeroast] cory gasket problem

sci scizen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:15:27 CDT 2011

I ordered a Cory D gasket. It is supposed to be silicon, which means it will
last indefinitely. It isn't here yet, expecting any day, but if you want to
wait I will let you know how it fits and works. It is a shame to me to have
to throw away a perfectly good Cory pot, with glass rod and all, just
because of an old hardened gasket. Kudos to the folks who decided to make
these modern updated replacements.

Ivan

"Pay your taxes! 15M illegal aliens are counting on it."