[Homeroast] Nesco repair department

Jocelyn Mellberg jocelynrm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:27:30 CDT 2011

Hello All,

Well, Nesco called to tell me the story.  The bearing did indeed fail.  They
replaced the bearing, wheel and belt.  The hinge on the lid was also
apparently failing, so they replaced that.  A grand total of $55, including
shippping.  They give a 90 day warrantee on all the repairs.  So, hopefully,
I have a few more years of roasting ahead?

I did buy a cheapo popcorn popper in the meantime, and it seems to work just
fine.  So, now I have a backup in case of failure next time.

So, all should be well as soon as UPS hits my porch with my repaired
roaster.

Thanks for listening,

Jocelyn