[Homeroast] Brewing coffee

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:05:37 CDT 2011

want to really surprise yourself, calculate the ratio for the Aeropress.  I
use two scopes to make a mug of coffee, so, for me, it works out to 30g /
12oz or 2.5 g/oz.

And, yes, the mixture of metric and English units is silly, but for me, it's
easier to get accurate measurements on my scale in grams, while my coffee
maker is already calibrated in ounces (i.e., each "cup" is 4 oz of water)