[Homeroast] New I-Roast2

Keld Soele keld.soele at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 04:22:55 CDT 2011

Hello

Yes.  :)

Baking beans is only for Sunday mornings. Not coffee... But the heat takes
some time to reach the center of the bean. therefore I have tried to make my
profiles with high temp in the start, then with a "cooling" period to avoid
burning the surface, and letting the inside energy spread evenly. -Like
resting a roast. But then the evaporation starts to take up energy, so only
a short period of steady temperature is allowed to keep the roast going.
BTW I think the I-roast 2, I used to have, could boost the start better than
the Gene caffé I now use.

Hope it helps, otherwise the forum sure will! :)

/Keld (list listener from Europe)