[Homeroast] Les

Laura Carey laurajcarey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:15:55 CDT 2011

This is his old address, maybe the phone # or address has a forwarding
information still. His website says that as soon as he gets settled that he
will start turning again...
website: http://thortamper.com/
*
*
 Email:
 les at thortamper.com
 One Customer's opinion
I carried my tamper around the house with me the first three days before I
could finally just leave it in the kitchen.
 These are one of a kind lovingly hand-crafted items that give so much
enjoyment - I would like to think that the
person making these beautiful items was enjoying making them as much as I
was enjoying using them. So please
give Les some room to enjoy what he does. If you didn't place your order
sooner, then just be thankful that your
order is placed now and that someday you'll have your tamper - forever."
 Michael B
  LINKS
   Quality Green Beans for
Roasting and other Great
Stuff!
http://www.sweetmarias.com
   *Check out the
review of a Thor
Tamper on the
Coffee Geek
**Click Here
* <http://www.coffeegeek.com/reviews/accessories/tampers/GonzoGourmand/3374>

HOW TO ORDER A TAMPER
I am a small shop, and Paypal is the only way I can take payments over the
Internet efficiently.   If you don't see what you like, e-mail me and we can

figure something special out!  I enjoy doing custom orders and don't charge
extra for them.  I try to build inventory when I have time.  So if you order

a custom tamper it will be made before I build more inventory.  As soon as
you order a tamper, I put it on a list to be made.  I try to get them done
as
fast as I can.  The whole process does take time.  From start to finish it
takes over a week to make a tamper. As a matter of efficiency, I do make
more than one tamper as I proceed through the various steps.  Finishing the
base alone takes 14 steps!
Les Albjerg, Craftsman
 Les Albjerg
2140 SW Burdette Dr.