[Homeroast] Yama pot advice

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 10 17:42:29 CDT 2011

I like the cloth filter, too, Dennis. It does prevent fines from
seeping into the brew somewhat better than the Cory rod and it is
virtually stall-proof, but it is a little more trouble to clean up. SM
does not carry the Cory rod, and imho the lighter Cona rod just doesn't
do  as good a job as the Cory (with the Yama). Having not tried the
Pyrex rod I cannot comment, but it sounds like a pretty nifty gadget.
Just enjoy.
  --
  Bob Glasscock
Greenville, AL