[Homeroast] Yama pot advice

Dennis Guyer adg22 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 10 15:42:21 CDT 2011

Thanks for all the great advice I have received.  I am trying everyone's
ideas.  It is just like when I started with the AeroPress.  I had to gain
experience before I found what I liked with grind, amount and time.  For
now, I will stay with the cloth filter until I gain more experience.  When I
have some idea of what I am doing, I may order the glass rod with my next
order from SM and give that a go.

Again, thanks for all the advice,

Dennis