[Homeroast] Nesco repair department

Jocelyn Mellberg jocelynrm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:23:44 CDT 2011

Hi Laura,

The plastic wheel, part of a pulley system that allows the auger to turn has
melted.

Via the forum, another guy found that a bearing had failed, and that caused
the melting of the wheel in his roaster.

Hopefully, Nesco will let me know what the full story is soon.

Jocelyn

I've sent a picture of the failed part to your email address, since it seems
I can't post pictures to the list.

Laura wrote:

I have had my Nesco for a year and a half...(knock on wood) and haven't had
a problem, but let me know how you do, because I'm sure I will probably need
their services in the future.

What problems did you have with it?

Thanks, Laura