[Homeroast] All quiet

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:34:37 CDT 2011

Justin,
I own a coffee shop / roastery and I'm here to tell you if your "pouring a
very nice rosetta" You have the hang of it. Unless of course your hoping for
a "monkey on a bicycle" <];^)
A joke a customer throws at me. Serious though, if you want a rosetta every
time you need to do this every day and you will get it down. If you can do a
couple rosetta's back to back I would hire you any time. Sadly I'm not
making enough at this time to pay myself much less a good barista.
Don't under estimate your talents. Your ready for prime time. Best to you
and don't give up if this is your passion.
Cheers,
Joseph