[Homeroast] All quiet

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Sat Apr 2 22:31:39 CDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Sometimes when I'm doing multiple roast, I'll put the next roast on top of the Behmor and let the radiant warmth gently warm up the beans a bit, because my storage for the green bean is closer to 55 degrees.

But I'll have to try that with some of my next few roasts using 250 gram, since I'm usually roasting 330-390 grams at a time.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre