[Homeroast] All quiet

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 18:43:13 CDT 2011

I have been trying to get the hang of latte art for quite some time now and for me it is really hit and miss.  It has been fun, and I hope that one day I can work in coffee again hopefully for a place that pays well.  I know I'm dreaming, but to go to work doing something you are passionate about could be very rewarding.

I was visiting my parents earlier and they had their Silvia warmed up and asked me to make them a cappa I made one for my father and one for myself, the first one I was able to pour a very nice rosetta, and the second one I tried a little harder and was able to pull off a triple rosetta!  Beautiful and delicious Sidamo Maduro cappas all around.

I am going to roast tomorrow and see what I have lurking in the back of the coupboard that I may have forgotten about, hottop or bbq drum?  I guess it depends on how much is in those bags in the back.

happy roasting,
-Justin