[Homeroast] Drum rotation > Jimma > PID iRoast

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:54:18 CDT 2010

Robert,

I put mine about 1/2" from the drum - threaded it through a 1/4"
copper tube through a hole in the side of the bbq grill. Very
simple to bend the tubing to get good reads. Since my temp gauge
on the grill shows 600F when my side mount shows 455F, that
makes a big improvement when shooting for temps.

Swiped the idea from a picture on the RK Drum site.

Bob - Parker CO