[Homeroast] Drum rotation > Jimma > PID iRoast

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Sep 30 16:55:24 CDT 2010

I installed 2 (ET & BT) Omega t/cs designed for oven/furnace use through the
rear wall. I also fabricated & installed taller/longer stirring fins &
modified the fan filter. You can see the evolution of my HT mods in this S1
Cafe thread:  http://s1cafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1128

 The new fins & the front fin extension do a nice job of keeping the beans
moving during the roast. I have a few spare drums & will be experimenting
with other ideas in the future.

John B.