[Homeroast] Jimma > PID iRoast

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 16:43:54 CDT 2010

How are you brewing it?  Jimma is pretty round and oily, it shouldn't be going sharp on you.  Definitely stone fruit with floral and a little bit berry here and there, but shouldn't be any of those overly bright, tart citrus flavors.
Espresso or manual?
What are your times from first to finish?
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens