[Homeroast] robusta decaf

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Wed Sep 29 16:12:56 CDT 2010

Sure there is - but they are not going to send good robusta for
decaf, so it follows that it will be nasty stuff nomatter what. We
send our own coffees for decaf but I could not possibly send a
robusta even if I wanted to, because of the minimum decaf batch
needing to be so large, like 68-84 bags!

Tom

>  Hello,
>Is there such a thing as decaffeinated Robusta?
>
>I would like some to do some blending with.
>

>Thanks in advance,
>
>PeterZ

-Tom