[Homeroast] Aged Sumatran 07

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 07:18:42 CDT 2010

Thanks for the note Sergio.

Hopefully when I reach your level of experience I will appreciate the intricate flavor profiles of each coffee.  I am still in the learning process but enjoying it immensely.  I drink espressos and cappuccinos and always pull ristrettos.  I prefer the strong chewy ones as well and my machine delivers every time.  I think I got off on the wrong foot with Sumatra Danau Toba.

I have gotten into the Malabars yet.  I need to study them a bit more before I order some greens.  However, I have not had a single Yemen that I did not enjoy.  In fact I roasted a Haimi and a Harazi yesterday.  Ordinarily I wouldn't be capable of defining most coffees at the 10% level but the Sumatra Toba is a monster!  :)

Thanks for sharing.

Bob