[Homeroast] Aged Sumatran 07

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 07:07:15 CDT 2010

Bring the Brazil to the verge of second crack, just before!
Bring the Java/Sumatra a few snaps into the second crack.
Play with your Aged Sumatra as you wish (I like it a few snaps into the second
crack).... and enjoy.
Do not forget to let it rest 48/72 hours.
Good Luck
Regards

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"

Fortunately I have some of each that you mentioned and am going to go into
blend mode.