[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:17:43 CDT 2010

Let's see if I send this one- two previous ones hit the bit bucket!

"The kids come and stand in front, and I aim the heat gun into the outer
bowl to blow chaff all over them"

Now for The Rest of the Story-

The kids always materialize when you might aim a heat gun directly into a
metal bowl in your lap. I can only imagine the colorful metaphors
That-Must-Never-Be-Repeated as you realize what the Hell you just did!

Several minutes into the roast, the heat gun is hot, the beans and inner
bowl are nearly 400° F, the outer bowl in your lap is headed for 100° F and
you blow heat directly into it. I can imagine a Three Stooges episode.
That's why your kids come running. When they hear the heat gun blower, they
know some new expressions are only a few minutes away...

Cheers, Mabuhay, Café bueno, Aclamaciones -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect different results - suborn Insanity...