Gregg Talton gregg.talton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:34:35 CDT 2010

Ditto - B is resting and Gene Cafe is the main roaster with the heat in NC
(I'm in the Charlotte area).  I have had good results placing my B on a wire
shelf with a fan underneath.  I plan to roast again Wednesday and the temps
should be MUCH better.

Gregg

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Robert Bedwell <rlb at triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Same here in North Carolina.  65 days since June 1st over 90 degrees.
>  Normal is like 23.  I have to roast in my garage therefore my new Hottop
> has only had two roasts in it since I got it last month.  Weather is
> supposed to break tomorrow and I will get to use it.
>

> Bob
>

> On Sep 25, 2010, at 7:56 AM, Asa Butts wrote:
>

> > Hi all!
> >
> > Still reading but the Behmor is resting during the 90+ degrees summer
> temps, and this has been the hottest summer recorded. 68 yesterday morning
> and the B roasted superbly - all 8 batches decaf. It'll last till next cool
> spell. Can't wait for fall.
> >
> > Asa
> >
> >> Message: 1
> >> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:36:02 -0700
> >> From: Robert Yoder <robotyonder at hotmail.com>
> >> To: <homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>, robert yoder
> >>      <roberty at lmi.net>
> >> Subject: [Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero
> >>

> >> Greetings, Roaster-folk,
> >>
> >> No posts received for several days.  Is the list down?
> >>
> >> Test, test, test,
> >>
> >> Happy Roasting,
> >>
> >> robert yoder

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me
sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days. - Garrison
Keillor