[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

Sheila Quinn quinngraphics at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:36:49 CDT 2010

The heat gun was my go-to roasting method for quite a long time. I like
that it's so hands-on and controllable. You can get some fantastic
results, and you really learn a lot about how the beans roast. What I
*don't* like is that it's so messy and smelly...the smoke smell gets on
me so much that I have to take a shower immediately after roasting.

Sheila