[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero and Roast Time Length

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:00:16 CDT 2010

It is a risk, of course and any time you go outside the manufacturers
recommendations you take it upon yourself.

My Behmor was purchased refurbished and has a date of 2007 on it.  I've had
it over a year and run over a hundred batches on it.  I'm willing to risk
any shortening of the life of this unit at this point, but I do accomplish
the main amount of cooling in the Behmor and restart the cooling cycle right
away after pulling the drum so I feel that the risk is minimal.  Your
mileage may vary.

The Behmor's are built like a tank.  I've replaced the afterburner twice
(due to wires that were nicked when the insulation was stripped giving way
and breaking) and I've heard others have replaced the motors so I believe
that if I have a problem I can purchase a replacement part or replacement
roaster and resolve it.

-Chris