[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:10:02 CDT 2010

Michael - thanks for that insight.  I have not roasted in anything except my
popper so I am always curious to hear from former popper roasters who have
switched to other methods.  It seems like many people move away from poppers
mainly because of the limited load capacity..but those are not the only
reasons of course.

Everyone else....keep the comparisons and opinions coming :)

We can also open this up to to other roaster types as well.  I have had
wonderful pan roasted coffee for example..talk about some flavors one does
not find in air poppers...there is this wonderful smokey quality-even at
lighter roasts.

Thanks

Mary