[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:40:26 CDT 2010

I'd have stayed with a popper except for the Behmor's capacity.

My best roasts have been from a popper, and I miss the great access to the
beans as they roast -- much better visibility, audibility & smell-ability
with a popper,

“We’ve got no money, so we’ve got to think.”
--Dr. Ernest Rutherford, the father of nuclear physics