[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:51:57 CDT 2010

Robert -

What unique flavors does the Behmor bring out that a Popper doesn't?
Overall, are you happier with your Behmore than you were with your
uber-popper? Do you miss having more manual control with popper - as opposed
to pre set profiles on the Behmor?  Can you alter or create your own heat
profiles on the Behmor?

I have to admit that aside from the small roasting capacity, I am very happy
with my modified popper (I don't think it qualifies as an uber popper
yet...)...so my questions are merely out of curiosity...but it is always
interesting to hear comparisons/experiences between air poppers and other
roasters.

Thanks for sharing your experiences :)

Mary