[Homeroast] Solar Roasting Coffee

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 13:50:08 CDT 2010

There are a couple roasters out there using solar powered machines now.  Most of them are very small, doing 2lb batches (I realize this is a home roast forum, but 2lbs is a nightmare in a commercial operation).  There are a few in California, and these guys who used to be in Southern Oregon, and had to move to Colorado for better sun (typed while staring at a monotonously gray, damp and rainy Pacific Northwest horizon, haha).
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens