[Homeroast] Solar Roasting Coffee

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Sun Sep 26 08:56:34 CDT 2010

On Sep 25, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Edward C Rasmussen wrote:

> There is a commercial solar coffee roaster in Colorado.  There was a story in the papers with better pictures of their installation, but this is all I can find right now.
>
> http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_8986075

On our drive out to Colorado this past summer we stopped at a coffee shop in Canon City which had solar roasted coffee. It was okay.

Then again, I brought plenty of homeroast with me...that stop was only because I was driving, and had no way to make coffee while on the road...gotta get a 12V hot pot...
-
allon