Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 13:33:47 CDT 2010

But with the pizza oven, you at least get.. pizza! Mmm - anyway, I prefer to
NOT be the one being cooked.

I'm saying this as I'm suffering here - landlord decided to get the windows
powerwashed today... humidity is high, as is the temp.. closed windows...
not only that but... I was going to roast coffee this morning since I ran
out completely. Needless to say I couldn't roast with windows closed (except
for roasting me. ugh)

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper right now.

Lynne
(who is happiest when the temp is around 65 degrees with a strong wind).