[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero and Roast Time Length

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 11:20:37 CDT 2010

Thanks for the quotes around "220v" Ray!  It aggravates the tar out of me
when people talk about "110v" or "220v" especially when they refer to "110v
_current_"  In this country we have 120v, 240v and 208v 3-phase; and a
smattering of 240v 3-phase and 480v 3-phase.  I suspect this "110v" or
"117v" stuff came from the labeling on usage equipment that showed the low
range of acceptable input voltage, but I'm unsure of that.

Now let me see....  What other nits can I find to pick this morning.... :-)

Bob