[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero and Roast Time Length

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:42:33 CDT 2010

200 to 300 grams seems to be the sweet spot for me in the Behmor.  Smaller
load sizes are definitely more difficult to get right, for me anyway.

I think the Behmor works on both radiant and bean to bean convective (?)
too. If you don't have enough bean mass to store the radiant heat things may
go slower and less predictably?  just a thought, no solid evidence other
than roasting results.