[Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

Jim Wilson sh8knj8k at msn.com
Fri Sep 24 12:41:35 CDT 2010

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:31:08 -0500
From: Kevin C <ckevinj at gmail.com>
To: "A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] List Traffic at Zero

Well tonight I was feeling lazy so I whipped out the behmor for the liquid amber instead of moving the propane tank back to the roasting grill after the propane died in the food grill. Some days all you can do is just roll with punches.
I will let it rest until Saturday or maybe Sunday if I can. Not too happy with my blend and roast currently in the maestre espresso grinder based on the CR finca Alaska. It came out a bit light and is kind of sharpish on the tongue.

And you?

-kc

~~~I bring all my roasts to the front of 2nd crack...no chance of a light roast....I'm using a Hot Top roaster.  Guess you could say I'm stuck in a rut=:-)

Jake
Reddick Fla.
"There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing"

http://www.shakinjake.blogspot.com/